ABOUT ACC Plus
ACC Plus is produced by inter grinding high quality Ordinary Portland Cement clinker with superior quality processed Flyash.The Flyash contains highly reactive micro silica, which is mixed with high quality clinker based on norms set by ACC's own R&D division. This reactive silica has very good characteristics. It gives a greater degree of fineness to the cement, improve workability during mixing and makes concrete more Dense, Impermeable and Corrosion-Resistant, thus making the structures more durable and long lasting.
ADVANTAGES OF ACC PLUS
- Reduction in heat (approximately 25%) during hydration and hence reduction in thermal expansion and cracking.
- Increased long term strength.
- Improved resistance to sulphate & chloride attack.
- Improvement in workability.
- Alkali-aggregate reaction is inhibited.
- Better cohesive mix, thereby freedom from segregation & less bleeding.
- Reduction in permeability due to pore refinement and better interface with aggregates.
ACC Help Vans
These vans offer on-site services at customer sites. The van is manned by an ACC Customer Service Representative (CSR), who advises on good construction practices. The van also has basic testing equipment for testing the construction materials being used at the site.
KEY BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
- High early strength
- Ease of placement and consolidation
- Reduced maintenance
- Longer life in severe conditions
H - High performance concrete
- Reduced porosity and permeability
- Increased water tightness
- Reduced water seepage
D - Denser and cohesive mix
- Reduced maintenance
- Extended life cycle
- Better aesthetics
S - Smooth Finish
- Tamper-proof packaging
- Moisture-resistant or damp proof packaging
- Special high quality laminated bags
P - Better packaging
- Specially designed and tailor-made for RCC applications.
- Fast setting.
- Cohesive and dense concrete with long term durability.
- Expert advice at all stages of construction.
1. What is unique about ACC Plus?
- It's more cohesive, durable and suited for RCC work.
- It has higher initial strength with faster de-shuttering as per BIS norms.
- It comes in tamper-proof laminated polypropylene pack.
2. How is ACC Plus different?
- Yes, but normal ACC cement is recommended for saving cost.
3. Can ACC Plus be used for brick laying and plastering?
- Yes, quick strength development helps faster construction. However it is advisable to follow BIS norm.
4. Does it reduce construction time?
- Cohesive and dense concrete with ACC Plus cement guarantees less seepage and dampness.
5. What about seepage and dampness in new cement?
ABOUT ACC GOLD
ACC Gold is the only one of its kind, specially formulated cement with high quality water repellent properties. ACC Gold is a result of minutely controlled process changes under sustainable environment along with adjustments in the input raw material dosage in order to get the desired water repellent properties.
NEED FOR ACC GOLD
Requirement of Water Proofing
- Water is the main cause of building decay and deterioration.
- Building materials have considerably shorter life span when subjected to moisture over a prolonged period of time.
- The importance of waterproofing is reflected in the consequences of not doing proper waterproofing at the time of construction.
- Water, which penetrates in concrete, can have immediate and long-term effects on the building in the form of damage to building contents and even structural failure if the problem is not dealt quickly and successfully.
ACC GOLD SPECIFICATIONS
- Damp Resistant
- Water Repellent
- Pre-Homogenized Mix
- Better Durability
- Eco - Friendly
- Lesser Permeability
- Corrosion Resistant
- Lesser Shrinkage Cracks
- Preferred On Site Service by Experts
ACC GOLD FEATURES & BENEFITS
ACC Gold comes as a pre-homogenized mix eliminating any possibility of over dosage, under dosage, missed dosage & spillages as in case of other chemical solutions.
ACC Gold does not use fatty acids, which has shown drop in strength over a period of time as in case of other chemical solutions.
ACC Gold does not cut air supply to the concrete, which eventually nourishes microorganisms and weakens structure as in case of other post-treatment solutions.
ACC Gold reduces capillary action in pores thereby making it damp resistant.
ACC Gold restricts rate of flow of water through its pores hence reduces water leakages.
Water transports salts & acids, nourishes microorganisms, transports stains resulting in loss of durability. ACC Gold absorbs much less water by capillary action and results in better durability.
ACC Gold has better water repellent quality as it absorbs much less water by capillary action.
ACC Gold reflects UV radiations keeping the concrete safe. UV attack hampers bonds in other organic sealants but not in ACC Gold.
ACC Gold absorbs much less water by capillary action and acts as a corrosion resistant solution.
Lesser Shrinkage Cracks
ACC Gold keeps concrete cool by reflecting UV radiation & heat and improves freeze thaw stability thereby minimizing chances of surface cracks.
ACC Gold improves workability by producing adequate controlled sized air with proper spacing, which aids in even material dispersal and placement.
ACC Gold reduces salt efflorescence as it restricts water transportation through concrete pores.
ACC Gold has improved shelf life by providing integral hydrophobicity protecting the cement from humidity. Ease of storage as compared to other chemical solutions, which have a restricted shelf life in unopened containers.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
ACC Gold is a safe solution, as its application remains same as PPC. No safety rubber hand gloves and safety goggles are required as in case of other hazardous, high Alkaline & Acidic chemical solutions.
ACC Gold releases no smell making it comfortable to use.
(Volatile Organic Compound)
ACC Gold has high vapor pressure at ordinary room-temperature conditions and releases no objectionable fumes. Protects environment.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Foundation Concrete
- Beams & Columns
- Brick Masonry
- Wall Plaster in Basement
- Wall Plaster on Interior Walls
- Bathrooms and Balconies
- Ceiling Plaster
- Wall Plaster on Exterior Walls
- Water Tanks & Water Retaining Structures
ABOUT ACC FOUNDATION TO ROOF (F2R)
A product manufactured at a world class manufacturing facility, designed to withstand the attack of salt and toxins. The use of blast furnace slag, which is a byproduct of the Steel industry, as a Supplementary Cementitious material, enhances the durability of the structures and helps building long lasting homes. This product is highly recommended for all critical applications in house construction, from foundation to roof. Additionally this is an eco-friendly product as the use of the Blast Furnace Slag helps in considerable savings in energy, conserving natural resources and also protects mother earth from green house gases.
BENEFITS OF F2R
A quality product coupled with quality services from a well-qualified team will help you to build your dream home with confidence. The various benefits of F2R includes:
- Improve workability - less water required for mixing concrete
- Faster setting
- High early strength - leading to speedy work
- Lower heat hydration - reduction in thermal cracks
- Reduced plasticity and drying shrinkage
- Reduction in permeability - protection from salts and toxic environments
- Protection from steel bars from corrosion
Good cement alone does not ensure a long-lasting home. Correct construction practices and the right advice at crucial stages of construction are equally important. ACC has identified a set of service offering ACC Help Van Services™ which would compliment the premium product - ACC Foundation to Roof.
Redeemable service coupons worth Rs. 500 each, to be encashed for various services at different stages of construction.
- House Building Estimation - 2 coupons
- Training on good concreting practices at your residence - 2 coupons
- CD/ literature on good construction practice - 4 coupons
- Testing of ingredients at site - 4 coupons
- Site visit at different stages of construction - 6 coupons
- Workability test by slump test - 2 coupons
- Basic proportion design for concrete - 10 coupons
- Testing strength of concrete structure - 4 coupons
It is recommended that for technical plans and all design-related matters, reputed architects/ engineers be consulted.
ABOUT ACC COASTAL+
Coastal+ is the latest offering from ACC, India's leading manufacturer of cement and ready mix concrete. ACC has a pan India presence with 16 manufacturing units and 21 sales units. ACC's brand name is synonymous with cement and enjoys high level of equity in the Indian market. It is one of the few cement companies that figures in the list of Consumer Super Brands of India. ACC offers specialized project engineering in cement and other industries in India and abroad. The only cement company in India to have an in-house research and development centre, ACC has been a pioneer and trendsetter in cement and concrete technology.
BENEFITS OF COASTAL+
Coastal+ gives complete protection to your home against aggressive environment.
The various benefits of Coastal+ includes:
- Protection against chloride and sulphate attack
- Durability to the structure
- Reduction in hydration heat
- Low porosity and permeability
- Less bleeding
- Better cohesive mix which gives freedom from segregation
- Good RCPT results
- Reduced lime leaching
- Strength gain up to 90 days
- High carbonations resistance
- High resistance to alkali aggregate reaction
- Provides better waterproofing property to the concrete and thus reduces the costs for additional sheet roofing and waterproofing
- Protection from reinforcement corrosion
Best cement comes with the best service offerings worth Rs. 32,600/-
|Site visit with check list (To ensure systematic site work)||3||25||1200|
|Dream Home Guide/ Silt Test demo||3||25||1200|
|Issuing good construction practices CDs/ Organizing site demos||5||50||1000|
|Issuing complementary cover blocks for concrete works||3||100||600|
|Slump Cone Testing and nominal mix design advice||3||150||3600|
|Slab cast assistance with testing of cubes for compressive strength||5||200||5000|
|Non Destructive Test using Rebound Hammer||5||Above 200||5000|
|Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity/ Rapid Chloride Penetration Test with detailed report||3||Above 200||15000|
- Coastal+ is the cement specially designed considering the exposure conditions in coastal area, to provide complete protection to the structures from the aggressive environment. It also offers prompt technical services at all stages of construction.
1. What is Coastal+?
- Coastal+ is special cement, the ingredients of which are designed to resist the effect of aggressive coastal exposure conditions on concrete structures and protect them to ensure the durability of the structures.
2. How is Coastal+ different?
- Yes. It can be used for all types of construction. But it is specially designed for exposed surfaces like roof slabs, column/ beams, external plastering, repair and rehabilitation works and all types of foundations.
3. Is Coastal+ an all-purpose cement?
- Yes, but it saves future cost of expensive repairs and maintenance.
4. Does it cost more?
- Because Coastal+ is the only cement which is specially designed to ensure the durability of concrete structures against aggressive coastal environment. It also provides all application-related technical services for your construction from ‘Start to Finish’.
5. Compared to others, why pay more for Coastal+?
- As confirmed in RCPT (Rapid Chloride Penetration Test), Coastal+ offers very high resistance to the chloride ingress in concrete, thereby protecting the steel reinforcement from corrosion.
6. How does Coastal+ resist corrosion?
- Properly cured Coastal+ concrete contains very low Calcium Hydroxide content. The Tricalcium Aluminate (C3A) content in Coastal+ is very low. In addition to this, the microstructure of Coastal+ concrete is very dense and impermeable. All these features of Coastal+ offer very high resistance to the sulphate and acid attacks.
7. How does Coastal+ resist sulphate and acid attacks?
- The ingredients of Coastal+ react with the Calcium Hydroxide liberated during the Hydration of cement, and converts it into Calcium Silicate Hydrate (C-S-H). Calcium Silicate Hydrate is a ‘glue’ that binds the concrete and provides strength. The additional C-S-H produced, modifies the pore structure of the paste and reduces the permeability.
8. How does Coastal+ reduce permeability?
ABOUT ACC CONCRETE+
Concrete+ is the latest offering from ACC, India's leading manufacturer of cement and ready mix concrete. ACC's operations are spread throughout the country with 16 modern cement factories, more than 50 Ready mix concrete plants and 21 sales offices. ACC's brand name is synonymous with cement and enjoys high level of equity in the Indian market. It is one of the few cement companies that figures in the list of Consumer Super Brands of India.
The only cement company in India to have an in-house research and development centre, ACC has been a pioneer and trendsetter in cement and concrete technology.
Faster, Stronger, Forever is our promise and Concrete+ delivers. The product is designed to achieve required strength and better workability for a better and cohesive concrete.
This high performance product ensures high 1 day strength, ideal initial setting time and strength gain over a period of time thus making it the best choice for all concreting structures, thereby meeting the needs of architects and engineers. Concrete+ is the right cement suiting the requirements of any modern construction.
Concrete+ is created to especially suit the requirements of an Individual House Builder Segment.
Concrete+ comes in an attractive and tamper-proof packaging.
BENEFITS OF CONCRETE+
- Faster removal of formwork, allowed by high early strength of concrete
- Speeds up rate of construction due to its faster initial setting time thus early curing as well
- Consistent cement quality to produce good quality concrete
- Concrete+ improves long term durability for the construction as the low alkali content in the cement lowers the risk of destructive alkali-silica reaction in cement
- Flyash being one of the cementitious materials in cement, reduces the amount of non-durable calcium (lime). In the process, non-durable calcium (lime) is converted into calcium silicate hydrate (CSH), which is the strongest and most durable component of the concrete. Flyash also makes substantial contribution to workability and chemical resistance
- Concrete+ is supported by its well-graded particle size, which effectively fills the voids. The particles are hard and round, having a “ball bearing” effect that allows concrete to be produced with less water. This enhances workability and durability of concrete
Concrete+ is available in 50kg, specially packed attractive tamperproof bags, in order to reduce pilferage and thus reduce dust pollution.
The shelf life of Concrete+ depends on the storage conditions. Contact with air, water or moisture will cause deterioration of the cement performance. The cement is best to be used within 3 months from the date of manufacture. If deterioration is suspected, testing prior to usage is recommended. The product must be used on a first-in first-out basis.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Cement is classified as an irritant and direct contact with the skin should be avoided. It is recommended to use personal protection equipment including eyes, hand and skin protection and dust masks. First aid treatment should involve the immediate bathing of the affecting area with water.
Our technical services are designed to help our partners (IHB’s, Builders, Engineers, etc.)
At the design and planning phase, this website assists the individual house builder right from planning till the completion of the project, identifying suitable service provider and giving the approximate cost estimates.
At the construction phase, our customer support representatives offer following services on demand.
- Ensures better and consistent product to your doorstep throughout the year.
- ACC help van services provide all basic construction material testing on field e.g. Silt test
- Fresh concrete tests are conducted to know the workability and homogeneity on the concrete mix.
- Hardened concrete tests to check the compressive strength by casting cubes.
- Non-destructive testing is carried to know the compressive strength at various places in the concrete casted.
- Our onsite training enables the labour to follow good construction practices.
At the quality management phase, we facilitate best construction practices among labours and highest quality control during concreting. We also assist in detecting the causes of defective construction. This results in a systematic flow throughout the construction process.
- Specially designed and tailor-made for RCC applications
- Fast setting
- Cohesive and dense concrete with long term durability
- Expert advice during construction
1. What is unique about Concrete+?
- It’s more cohesive, durable and best suited for RCC work
- It has higher initial strength with faster de-shuttering as per BIS norms
- It comes in tamper proof, ADSTAR polypropylene packs
2. How is Concrete+ different?
- Yes, but standard ACC cement is recommended for saving cost
3. Can Concrete+ be used for brick laying and plastering?
- Yes, it allows faster de-shuttering as per BIS norms.
4. Does it reduce construction time?
- It is advised to follow BIS norms
5. Can I de-shutter earlier?
- Cohesive and dense concrete with new cement guarantees less seepage and dampness
6. What about seepage and dampness in new cement?
- Yes, but a little more expense offers great durability and saves in terms of expensive repairs in the future
7. Does it cost more?
- Yes, the ADSTAR polypropylene packaging ensures the cement in absolutely secure
8. Is there a quality assurance?
- State-of-the-art technology installed at the ACC plants provided complete control over cement composition and its properties
9. Does Concrete+ achieve improved properties?
- Quality and strength of cement has nothing to do with its color
10. How does colour affect quality of cement and its concrete?
- Minimum grade specified for RCC work as per BIS norms is M-20 which is 1:1.5:3, where 1 part of cement is to be mixed with 1.5 parts of sand and 3 parts of coarse aggregates. Water requirement for the mix would be less than 25 litres per bag of cement and will vary as per site conditions
11. What is the minimum recommended concrete mix proportion for RCC works?
- Because only Concrete+ provides technical services for your construction from ‘start to finish’.