1. This house is designed as a five bedroom, double residency home. Each bedroom has its OWN dressing room attach to toilet. The kitchen has an independent wash-room.
2. Both residences have a common staircase and entrance portico.
3. The living area or hall separates each room from flowing into one another.
4. The spaciousness is kept intact by the floor layout and arrangement of rooms. The upstairs portion opens to the front balcony facing the main road.
5. The front wall designed with a stone cladding projection and the balcony is designed with a circular contrast shading colour in the pillar wall.
6. The north-west section of the design is kept open for developing a landscaped garden.