1. This design features a two bedroom residence on each storey, with an open portico connecting to the stair case.
2. The hierarchy of spaces interchanges here. This house is organized in two linear bays, with one bay having the drawing, dinning and kitchen and the other bay the staircase and two bedrooms.
3. The staircase leads to the living area on the upper floor. The living room is attached to an open terrace area with the passage connecting it to the dining and kitchen spaces.
4. The windows are designed with the stone clad walls that contrast to the side wall and differentiate the front design from other walls.
5. The dining space extends to another balcony in the first floor.
6. The complete house is designed with a brick fencing wall and stone clad projection. The chajjas are designed with a stepping projection in a white band, contrasting with other walls.